CD Projekt RED announced that The Witcher card game, GWENT, is coming to iPhone later this year. With no specific release date, there’s also no detail about Android release but to be announced at a later date.
Program creator of The Witcher Netflix series, Lauren Schmidt Hissrich, tweeted that the show is not suitable to children.
CD Projekt Red and Capcom announced crossover between The Witcher 3 and Monster Hunter: World.
The Witcher-inspired content is coming to Monster Hunter: World on PS4 and Xbox one, at early 2019 as a free update, at PC later on.
CD Projekt Red announced that Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales will releases on PS4 and Xbox One on December 4th.
The game also comes with several digital goodies from GOG, like PC. Which includes:
- Official Thronebreaker Soundtrack
- Digital version of GWENT: Art of The Witcher Card Game artbook from Dark Horse
- Concept art, including the map of Lyria
- The Witcher graphic novel “Fox Children” by Dark Horse
- 2 in-game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Player Titles
- 2 in-game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Player Avatars
- 5 premium kegs for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
CD Projekt Red now also released Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales on Steam.
CD Projekt Red announced that they are building dedicated online merch store. And they are doing survey to design the store, to understand the fan’s needs. You can take the survey here(est. 4-5 minutes).
No launch date announced.
Get free 4k graphic pack here.