Microsoft announced that they will feature it’s own VM(Virtual Machine) on Windows 10 March update, called Windows Sandbox.
VM is commonly used when users try to run untrusted apps, so that random malware can’t ruin your real PC, and data.
Windows Sandbox requires:
- Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise build 18301 or later
- AMD64 architecture
- Virtualization capabilities enabled in BIOS
- At least 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- At least 1 GB of free disk space (SSD recommended)
- At least 2 CPU cores (4 cores with hyperthreading recommended)