At Google I/O 2019, Google announced that Incognito mode and AR navigation is coming to Maps.
Google Tulip from Google Nederland
Duolingo Push from Duolingo
T-Mobile Phone BoothE from T-Mobile
AirPower Skin from dbrand
Garrus Vakarian Body Pillow from BioWare
Gboard Spoon Bending Version from Google Japan
And for bonus I hope this is a joke but it is god damn real. Russia please.. 😂
Flying gun from S B
Disney announced that EA and Respawn will be at Star Wars Celebration to show the first look of the upcoming Star Wars video game, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. In a special panel on April 13.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is set to release on fall 2019.
CD PROJEKT RED confirmed that they will be on E3 2019 with Cyberpunk 2077.
In the company’s quarterly earnings call, Blizzard Entertainment confirmed that there will be no major release on 2019. Which means there’ll be no main-Diablo title, except Diablo: Immortal.
In the Steam 2018 review post, they also showed some sneak peeks of the upcoming changes to the Steam. Including recommendation system update, Steam China, PC Cafe Program, and more.
Although they don’t tell specifically how each of the change will work, it is worth noting what they chose to do with rising competition.
Here’s the full list:
- Store Discoverability: We’re working on a new recommendation engine powered by machine-learning, that can match players to games based on their individual tastes. Algorithms are only a part of our discoverability solution, however, so we’re building more broadcasting and curating features and are constantly assessing the overall design of the store.
- Steam China: We’ve partnered with Perfect World to bring Steam onshore into China. We’ll reveal more details about this in the coming months.
- Steam Library Update: Some long awaited changes to the Steam Client will ship, including a reworked Steam Library, built on top of the technology we shipped in Steam Chat.
- New Events System: We’re upgrading the events system in the Steam Community, enabling you to highlight interesting activities in your games like tournaments, streams, or weekly challenges.
- Steam TV: We’re working on expanding Steam TV beyond just broadcasting specific tournaments and special events, in order to support all games.
- Steam Chat: We’re going to ship a new Steam Chat mobile app, so you can share your favorite GIFs with your friends while on the go.
- Steam Trust: The technology behind Trusted Matchmaking on CS:GO is getting an upgrade and will become a full Steam feature that will be available to all games. This means you’ll have more information that you can use to help determine how likely a player is a cheater or not.
- Steam PC Cafe Program: We are going to officially ship a new PC Cafe Program so that players can have a good experience using Steam in hundreds of thousands of PC Cafes Worldwide.
Considering PC cafe, cheating, and streaming is big thing in China(and Asia), and huge growth in market in that region, it seems to me that Steam is focusing to Asian market in 2019, like other tech company.
For the full Steam’s 2018 Year Review article, click here.
Facebook rejected GRIS trailer for “sexually suggestive” scene and also rejected appeal from devs saying “Facebook does not allow nudity” despite their’s no nudity is shown.