EA has been listening to constructive criticism from fans and has announced that Star Wars Battlefront 2 won’t have any paid DLC. The first piece of DLC is scheduled to launch in December and will include Finn, Captain Phasma, and the planet Crait from the upcoming movie The Last Jedi.
Assains’s Creed: Origin release date has been leaked via a Game Informer magazine. The alleged leaked release date is October 27, 2017.
Check out the full list of new features, mechanics, and pics:
- Started working on game before unity
- Brand new fighting system
- New A.I.
- No minimap but a elder scrolls type compass at top
- No more sprinting button, speed depends on analog stick
- Crouching is back
- Story is being kept a secret
- Eagle vision is a subtle pulse that highlights objects not enemies
- Takes place during the ascent and reign of cleopatra
- You can climb everything in the game
- Large and small cities with many landmarks including Memphis and Alexandria
- The controllable eagle leak was true
- NPC’s have a day/night cycle and includes time for them to eat, sleep, work, and “answer the call of nature”
- Attack buttons are the right shoulder and trigger
- A.I. does not take turns to attack
- New combat system is more hit-box driven
- As you fight, an adrenaline gauge fills up, and when both attack buttons are pressed powerful attacks are unleashed
- Left shoulder button is lock on
- There are treasures to find in the depths of the water (sunken ships, long-forgotten ruins)
- Stat element of customization is removed
- New gear system where players can improve specific parts of your gear by crafting materials
- Leveling system that has a level cap of 40
- Bayek is not the only playable character in the game but that character is a secret
- There are legendary items to loot in the game
- You can add blocked arrows to your inventory
- You can no longer one hit enemies that are more powerful than you with your hidden blade
- Buttons for free-running up and down are removed
- Puzzles are back but more challenging and less switches
- Much more in depth ability graph with 3 paths (Seer, Warrior, Hunter)
- There are gladiator battles in arenas
Overkill is giving away 5 million free permanent copies of their heist fps title, Payday 2, in anticipation of their upcoming Payday 2: Ultimate Edition. The free version of Payday 2 will not include DLC that have been released over the years, But it will include the upcoming VR version of Payday.
After that, all DLC will say “goodbye” to the Steam store and merge into one big Ultimate Edition bundle together with the base game. All future updates for Payday 2 will be released for free. If you didn’t get a chance to purchase DLC before the 8th of June, an upgrade option to the Ultimate Edition will be available.