Warner Bros announced that the ability to purchase Gold, War Chests, and the Market will be fully removed on July 17. Because they thought it ruins the experience of game’s story and Nemesis System.
If players have unused Gold by the end of the time allotted to spend it, any remaining Gold will be converted to in-game items.
1. New EU passports – EU
2. Project Venom v2 – Razer
3. GeForce Academy of Gaming – Nvidia
5. ESO – TESLegend Collaboration – Bethesda
7. Noise-Cancelling Headrest – Skoda
8. Swedish Air – Clas Ohlson
9. Chocolate Whopper – Burger King
10. Where’s Waldo? – Google
11. Bad Joke Detector – Google
12. Google Cloud Hummus API- Google
13. Write on the Keyboard – Google
14. Trump energy drink – Carabao
15. SodaSoak – SodaStream
Mill is Real-Time Animation System(RTAS) that utilizes real-time rendering technology and a custom-built, CGI virtual production pipeline to create any character.
Learn more here.
Unreal Studio is tools and services that helps enterprise to accelerate workflow with Unreal Engine.
Unreal Studio provide:
- Datasmith to import your data from 3ds Max, Rhino 3D, SolidWorks, Inventor, CATIA, Siemens NX, Creo and more to Unreal Engine.
- Learning program to enhance your skills and knowledge through a library of Unreal Engine and Datasmith video tutorials.
- Assets to get faster results with templates and assets, including 100 substance materials from Allegorithmic.
- Support to get access to technical support for Datasmith through a searchable knowledgebase and 1:1 ticketed support.
To learn more, click here.
Leak of the Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Xbox One release was truth. Ninja Theory has announced that it will coming to Xbox One on April 11th and it will have Xbox One X enhancement.
Steam Spy revealed that Steam reached $4.3 billion sales last year. Which dose not include DLCs, microtransactions or other in-app purchases.
According to Sensor Tower, Fortnite has made over $1.5 million in 3 days.