OC from @RobotBrush
- Game is FPS perspective
- FPS perspective made to feel more personal
- RPG with Shooter Elements not a Shooter with RPG elements
- Multiple different progression systems (Skills, Perks, etc.)
- V, protagonist — urban merc/hired gun.
- Full character creation system (Gender, Looks, Lifepath/Backstory)
- You DO NOT pick classes in the beginning, class system is fluid based on choices
- Dystopian Cyberpunk future shown in sunlight on purpose. Full Day/Night Cycle. Noir themes
bleed through environment and aesthetic
- Characters from Cyberpunk 2020 lore will appear
- Netrunner Techie and Solo are main focused classes
- You can combine classes
- Optional classes exist (like Rockerboy and Corporate) and you can pull perks from them to add
into your own custom class
- Story and quest system from Witcher 3 is implemented into Cyberpunk similarly.
- Choice and consequence is HUGE. Emphasized that the game is an RPG first and foremost
Story is personalized by player choice.
- Combat — Ranged combat and Melee combat. Learned lessons from Witcher 3. FPS Melee
- Weapons — 3 branches — Power Weapons (heavy hitting/stagger), Tech Weapons (penetrating
through cover), Smart Weapons (tracking/following)
- Vehicles — Motorcycles, Cars, hinted at flying cars.
- V is a fully voiced character. Both Male and Female completely voiced.
- V’s personality is shaped by player. Backstory and interactions shape V’s personality.
Cyberpunk is a dark dystopia in the same vein as Witcher 3 being Dark Fantasy
- Details of the world — everything has a purpose. World design was a huge focus in setting the
- Night City – in between SF and LA (fictional city). Inspired by both cities.
- 6 unique districts in the city. Each area has its own feel on top of the base Noir feel
Exploration is encouraged.
- Witcher was horizontally huge, Cyberpunk is vertically huge.
- You can enter buildings, Mega Buildings exist as well with multiple floors and multiple areas to
explore within a single building.
- No level scaling. 2 forms of XP — Core XP — Main Missions and Street Cred — Side missions
Higher Street Cred opens new exclusive vendors and fixers (newjobs)